1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Speaking of which, I spotted and read the VF story last night, and it's a fine piece of work. It also scared the hell out of me. I was going to post a link this morning anyway, but since it came up...

Exclusive: What Trump Really Told Kislyak After Comey Was Canned

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The nation's largest intelligence agency believes the President is susceptible to blackmail by a hostile foreign power. Seems like a big story to me.

3. Neutral Corner

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

It’s must be tough to be a liberal on thanksgiving.

6. Neutral Corner

Well, put it this way, YF - when I think today of all the things that I have to be thankful for, the acuity and good judgment of our government in Washington won't be one of them.

I have a Wittes tweet too, although it is simply his pointing out someone else's words.

Inky_Wretch and TigerVols like this.
  7. lcjjdnh

lcjjdnh Well-Known Member

8. Neutral Corner

Because trickle down doesn't work, Gary.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Conyers is a shitty Representative. A divisive and intellectually weak leader who in 52years has seen his constituency suffer more every year he has served. A grifter like many in the CBC, it is the identity politics he and Maxine Waters and the rest of their generation of 70’s -00’s black elected officials that have led to Herr atrump and the Nazification of America. He should do the honorable thing, for the 1st Time in his life, and take a hot bath with a bottle Hennessy and never get out.

10. Neutral Corner

Why didn't the women speak up? It's been __ years now.

11. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

He certainly is a simpleton .... with the power to launch nuclear weapons. Scary.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I always enjoy when it's apparent that the board's most racist and misogynist poster is also one of the most liberal.

QYFW likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.