1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even The Wolf likely can't clean up Harvey Weinstein's pending troubles

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Double Down, Oct 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

2. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Charlie Rose exploit this in time for the holidays.

The Charlie Rose Collection of towels and bathrobes for the power predator in your life.

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

YankeeFan likes this.
  5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Fat, bald, sweaty and disgusting. This fucker is only missing the beard stubble.

6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

7. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Maybe for some, they were the losers in life as a kid. School years might have been hard for the nerdy, chubby, quiet and weird kids. Now some of them --maybe lots--are driven to success and intentionally or not this is how they "act out". Some. Some are just arrogant asses. I do think some now use this power to "get back" at those that gave them a really hard time. Like kids that are bullied sometimes act out.

8. lakefront

9. lakefront

I do worry about this flood of accusations that is suppose to come. I suppose it is easy to "blackmail" and start a lot of hysteria for political reasons. I know I don't trust people like Bannon. I think it is very important that we investigate and find out who Bernie Bernstein is. It is one thing to have legit info on people but things are so easy to do with technology and I fear that things will get worse. Not this this tweet below is proof of anything, but it just makes me nervous to think of where things could lead.

10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Amazing what a consistent dipshit Dylan Byers is.

11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

He needs to come here and try out his fresh takes before unleashing them on the world.

See how they play to an audience ...

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Holy crap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.