1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Forget Trump for a second. I'm kind of interested in how the Clinton's two-decade stranglehold on the Democratic Party didn't prevent her from losing to Barack Obama. I read that article and it's the usual Washington sour grapes and second guessing all campaigns get, nothing more.

heyabbott and HanSenSE like this.
  2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

She was a shitty candidate who was made toxic by lies spread by FoxNews, Russia and mainstream media trying to prove it could be fair

Smallpotatoes and franticscribe like this.
  3. lcjjdnh

lcjjdnh Well-Known Member

Who Needs City Hall, Anyway? Bo Dietl Still Has His Table at Rao’s

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Hey, you guys...

Don’t miss this. It’s on now:

7. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

It's his usual petty dipshit self, but it does contain one nugget of truth:

"She just can’t stop, which is so good for the Republican Party."

Lord, do I wish the Clintons better understood the concept of retirement.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

When John McCain, Mitt Romney or John Kerry, all of whom lost presidential elections by more than H. Clinton did, comment on public policy and current events, their ideas are heard out and if criticized are done so either on the merits or on partisan disagreement (often the same thing).
    When Hillary does the same it's "she's a witch, burn her!" What a bunch of bullshit. It's her fault crabby old white Americans who didn't pay attention in school got their racist freak flag on with Trump. Men will really go a long way to find a way to blame women for stuff, won't they?

10. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

I qualify as a crabby old white American, and I never listen to any of those folks. McCain, maybe, since he holds elected office, but certainly not Kerry or Romney. I don't pay attention to Kissinger, either (is he still alive?).

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

In case anybody's wondering why the GOP tax bill is declaring war on grad students, consider this one: 61 percent of those with advanced degrees voted for Clinton in WI, PA, MI and FL.

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.