1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Talk dirty to me: OMGYes!

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by I Should Coco, Nov 7, 2017.

1. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

This job listing was the most entertaining thing I've seen on J-Jobs in a long, long time. Mods, if it doesn't belong here, feel free to move it ... but technically it is a job listing:

JournalismJobs.com - Job Listing - Remote Content Writer - Openness and Honesty about Sex and Pleasure

They want resumes and a short writing test about "how you get over your silly pride" in the bedroom. They're paying $30-40/hour for freelance writers who have what it takes.

The gauntlet has been thrown down, SJ.com!

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Technically, shouldn't this go on the freelance board? Not that that will stop us ...

3. TexasVet

TexasVet Active Member

Time to polish my resume and get it back up

4. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

I'd apply, but I don't think lame TWSS jokes and laughing at their "upload your materials here" link are what they're looking for.

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Dear Sir or Madam,

I never thought this job opening would become available. I'm a recent graduate of a large midwestern college ...

6. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Video content?

7. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Putting the “jobs” into Journalism Jobs, if you will.

Vombatus likes this.
  8. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Moving to freelance. And having been married for 17 years, I have nothing else to add to this conversation.

Draft saved Draft deleted