1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'Me, too' II

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Oct 17, 2017.

1. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

There IS a good chance that if you put together a list of the top 100 things loved by SJ.com members, I would not agree with 99 of them ;)

Donny in his element likes this.
  2. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Always heard good things about the poutine at the old rink in Kingston, had the best fries and gravy in the O.

3. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I always hit In-N-Out when in Cali (I think my cousin owns shares in the place she goes there so much), we have a Five Guys within walking distance of my house, went there once and enjoyed it even if it was pretty pricey. Best advice I got: you only need one order of fries.

Went to Five Napkin Burger in New York last year, was OK.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Nation's in the Bay Area and Burgerville in Oregon want in on this

5. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

As long as the one thing out of 100 is love of the Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame band Rush, you're OK! ;)

6. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Who?

7. Tweener

Tweener Well-Known Member

Twenty years ago I lived near the original Five Guys in the DC area and went there often. It was a total dive, but the food was amazing. It's still decent but somehow not quite as good now that it's gone national.

I was into In-N-Out when I moved to California years ago, and it's still good, but now The Habit is my spot for a burger.

8. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

Habit just opened up in my town a few months ago. Absolutely love it. No In-N-Out in town though; I would have a tough choice to make if there was.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Tommy's burgers and fries from Jack's. (at least in 1993).

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

LOL, but when it comes to egg sandwiches, hot diggity!

11. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

It matters very much. Poutine is not like pizza. It's not all good. When it's good, it's heaven. When it's not good, it's soggy vomit. CHOOSE WISELY.

Big Circus likes this.
  12. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Also, while Club Super Sexe has tragically closed, Chez Paree is decent and will be a nice surprise for your ladyfriend.

Huggy and Big Circus like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted