1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The two biggest weirdos in MLB are having a pissing match over autographs

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Sep 20, 2017.

1. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Now if they'd tossed in Charles Johnson and Kordell Stewart, well...fuck no, I still wouldn't pay.

Gator likes this.
  2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I have a Rocky Bleier autographed photo. Stood in line for an hour for that one. It's the only one I've got.

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

What about a Rashard Mendenhall autograph?

4. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

Zero doubt in my mind Greinke is autistic. Socially awkward w/zero filter--look at how he admitted to quitting on the Royals, who guided him through his anxiety issues in his early 20s--and better at one thing than 99.99999% of the world.

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Good thing they're not Vikings fans or they'd have to get their mini purple helmets signed.

Batman likes this.
  6. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I have two autographs in my possession, both from Brian Cox, from a friend who was working with him for the Jets at the time. He gave them to me at my bachelor party, along with something called the Accomodator (don't Google it at work), which is essentially a dildo you strap onto your chin when you're using your mouth for...other things. Evidently Cox (hehe) was an avowed user of this device. So my buddy got me two autographed pictures of Cox sacking Drew Bledsoe. The one I display says "To Big Circus, best regards, Brian Cox." Behind it in the frame is one that says "Congratulations Big Circus. You look good with a dick on your chin. Sincerely, Brian Cox."

7. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

After having my youngest diagnosed, I also have no doubt Grienke is on the spectrum. And it was a revelation for me to recognize many of my tendencies as being on the spectrum, too.

8. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

This might be my favourite story in the history of this board

bigpern23, Iron_chet, Huggy and 3 others like this.
  9. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

I know EF already noted how great this was but it was so great everyone should quote it so that everyone sees it 10 times a page. Holy shit this is fantastic.

Iron_chet, Big Circus and SnarkShark like this.
  10. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

This is fucking magnificent.

Big Circus likes this.
  11. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I misremembered slightly. The dirty autograph was on a different picture.

[​IMG]

12. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

That would be like my prized possession

Draft saved Draft deleted