1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lance Armstrong today.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Neutral Corner, Sep 21, 2017.

1. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

troll

Riptide likes this.
  2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I've helped some of their writers with local beta, but that's it.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The audience he got for his TdF recaps and his podcasts say otherwise.

4. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Fine, then I don't give a shit what this POS is up to.

5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

When he gives up absolutely everything and is barely sustaining himself above poverty, then I'll say he's truly sorry and making amends. Until then, nah. Screw that guy. He screwed over his best friends, defamed them as liars, and now he's living in a $9M house in Aspen with nearly $100M in assets??? This is the last time I give any thought to this terrible excuse for a human being. He's a total fraud and I hope the US Postal service nails him in court and he moves into a double wide in Jackpot, Nev. eating mac and cheese for the rest of his life.

franticscribe and FileNotFound like this.
  6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

FTFY

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

You should have read Gary Smith's profile on the 2011 Phillies aces. Introduced them with their nicknames, "Loose Laser," "Tunnelman," "Late Riser" and "Kid Quantum." Kept going back to those nicknames. Was maddening to read. Who the fuck is this guy again?

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

THIS! One of those scenes that was kinda funny anyway, but was made funnier by changing events. Like the time "Cheers" opened with no one knowing who John Kerry was, well before he ran for president.

Just take your ball and go home.

9. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Lance Armstrong today: Still a lying sack of shit.

10. BUMP..

Armstrong agrees to (re)pay Postal Service $5 million for defrauding sponsor. Settled $100 million suit for $5 million.
    Again, Fuck. Him.

Lance Armstrong agrees to $5million settlement of government lawsuit | Daily Mail Online

I renew that government entities shouldn't be allowed to sponsor anything. Total waste of taxpayer funds.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    Inky_Wretch likes this.
  11. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

That seemed a little low to me.

Landis gets $1.1 million of that for whistle-blowing.

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Agreed.

Draft saved Draft deleted