1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Candlelight Vigil for Colorado Springs

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Sep 19, 2017.

1. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I recently learned that "poop shoes" are a thing. A pair of shoes that you wear specifically and only for pooping in the office john, so that no one can identify you later.

I like working from home.

Vombatus and TigerVols like this.
  2. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

I definitely have a pair of distinctive Adidas sneakers I often wear to the office that make me very aware that I can be identified rather easily in the bathroom. Perhaps I should put on a pair of heels while dropping a deuce to really through my co-workers off the trail.

3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

What kind of hell are you unleashing in there that you need to remain anonymous?

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

One of our production guys is notorious for talking on the phone when he's dumping. I once heard him say "Hang on, let me wipe and I'll call you back."

5. typefitter

You should give thanks every day for a colon that doesn't occasionally double as Dante's Inferno.

6. I think you just found your next long-form, possibly investigative, piece.

7. typefitter

The funny thing is, I suspect that's exactly the kind of piece that would generate massive traffic.

8. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

9. typefitter

This is a billion-dollar idea.

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

If the police were serious about tracking this woman down, they need to determine what women in her age group have moved recently from Albuquerque to Colorado Springs -- because this very story happened there a couple of years ago, and they never found her.

Batman likes this.
  11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

"The Bowels That Buried the Rockies"

12. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

This woman clearly does not suffer from Home Bowl Syndrome.

Draft saved Draft deleted