1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

VIDEO: Seattle Neo-Nazi picked the wrong day to wear a swastika armband

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Songbird, Sep 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I often like to say what needs to be said, but I also really try to avoid an actual fight.

I mean, even if I win the fight, I don't want to deal with the physical pain involved.

Luckily, most other folks are also trying to avoid a fight. And, if you pick your spots, and appear willing to fight, you can usually say what needs to be said, without actually getting into a fight.

cranberry, Inky_Wretch and typefitter like this.
  2. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Just when I'd given up, @YankeeFan saves the day with a post that I can agree with, word for fucking word. Holy fuck. I feel like I've just seen my first noble heart.

Good night, sweet prince.

3. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I don't care what you buy, are impressed by, or whether you think I'm a fool, fellow message-board poster. I'm happy.

Night night.

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Really?

5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

It's frightening how plainly untrue this is.

QYFW and Stoney like this.
  6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Some things are worth actually throwing or catching a punch over. But most of the time, this is a damn fine strategy.

7. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Our hero to the rescue!

[​IMG]

8. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Okay, I need a cultural reference - where did "shitheart" come from?

9. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Hahahahaha. I see our Nazi Defense League members were using all of their thoughtful words and ideas trying to persuade @typefitter that reason, logic and reliance on the rule of law are the best ways to stop people who want to wipe blacks, Jews and Muslims from the planet. How civilized!

10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

And in this corner, weighing in at one hundred eighty two pounds, the Cocker of Connecticut, the Knocker of New Haven, our very own Pusillanimous Punk-Ass Puncher of Principle, with a lifetime record of no punches thrown or taken ... llllllet's get ready to ramble!!!!!! @cranberry!!!!!

11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Not to get too far into the weeds, but wasn't Typefitter pondering the globe-critical work of punching people for talking loud, as opposed to punching people for being Nazis?

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

They're both overt threats to our way of life ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.