1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

VIDEO: Seattle Neo-Nazi picked the wrong day to wear a swastika armband

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Songbird, Sep 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

“If the righteous many do not confront the wicked few, then evil will triumph.”

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I liked what the guy said after he KO'd the Nazi, "We got nothing to talk about."

3. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

The puncher has long arms and puts his hips into it, which is good for power, and his contact on the sweetest part of the Nazi's jaw is admirable. But he really telegraphed that shot. He can do better next time, especially for someone who has such a huge ass. In the words of Conor McGregor, "Glutes are a motherfucker."

4. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

Typefitter, couldn't you have just put the restaurant a-hole in the penalty box, instead of throwing him out the window?

5. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

England is already Europe's penalty box.

ChrisLong likes this.
  6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

If they won an election, they would be installing that power and authorization anyways.

7. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I want more boxing analysis from the Wembley Warrior ...

QYFW likes this.
  8. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

The constitution of Germany that was still officially in effect for the 30s and 40s included broad civil liberties and personal rights. It was probably only because some people punched some Nazis in the early 30s that they suspended all those as an emergency action.

9. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

And you would have rightfully been arrested for assault and possibly GBH, and sent away to a nice prison where people with violent tendencies (like you) belong. Get over yourself, Ramblow.

10. KeyboardKing

KeyboardKing New Member

The funny part is people are believing the throw the guy out the window story.

11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Charles Pierce would have written it better ...

QYFW and Dick Whitman like this.
  12. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

I believe he said it. I don't believe he would ever actually do it.

Stoney likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.