1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Terrible News For One of Our Own

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Monday Morning Sportswriter

Monday Morning Sportswriter Well-Known Member

So sorry, MileHigh. Praying for you and your family.

MileHigh likes this.
  2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss, MileHigh. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

MileHigh likes this.
  3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

So sad to hear.

MileHigh likes this.
  4. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

Mile High and I sat next to each other in our previous jobs. As we got to know each other, it was obvious that he was very close to his family and there was a great deal of love among his siblings. Mile High is a strong man and will work through his grief, as we have already seen with his posts here and on Facebook. Condolences from the Long family to Mile High and his family.

MileHigh likes this.
  5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear about this, Mile High. As Moddy said, I wish I knew some magic words that could make this easier for you. Just know that there are quite a few people here whose thoughts are with you and your family today.

MileHigh likes this.
  6. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Stunning, terrible news. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family, MileHigh.

MileHigh likes this.
  7. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

My heart aches for you, MileHigh. My prayers for your strength.

MileHigh likes this.
  8. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

MileHigh, my deepest sympathies are with you and your family. Please reach put to us if we can do anything for you.

MileHigh likes this.
  9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

MileHigh, I don't know you, but I don't know how anyone with even a shred of humanity could not feel grief at your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. That seems so inadequate to say, and yet it is heartfelt.

MileHigh likes this.
  10. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

I'm not here much anymore, but I remember Mile High from the old days. Damn, I'm so sorry to hear this, MH. Take care.

MileHigh likes this.
  11. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Horrible, horrible news. My condolences, MileHigh.

MileHigh likes this.
  12. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

I echo all the sentiments here. Terrible, terrible thing to have to deal with. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family, MileHigh.

MileHigh likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted