1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Game of Thrones, Season 7

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Justin_Rice, Jul 16, 2017.

1. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

Yeah, there was a lot of crap packed into that episode. Was BenJen just hanging around for that moment as well? Did he just there and watch the entire standoff/battle and do nothing? Just happened to be riding by at the right moment?

Also, they walked for hours (days?) and Gendry runs back (because Jon knew he was fastest? Were they comparing running times on the sj.com while walking there). Then a raven gets to dragonstone and dany flies back all in one day?

Knights King has all kinds of magic powers, but somehow can't make ice freeze faster so his army can slaughter 10 guys on a rock?

When does Jon Snow have time to crunches to get abs like that?

2. Key

Key Well-Known Member

How many bad decisions does Jon Snow get to make?

3. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

4. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

How long were they on that rock?

5. Steak Snabler

I was thinking it was overnight. Seemed like The Hound was waking up at one point.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  6. Steak Snabler

7. John

John Well-Known Member

I guess if Jamie can drop 100 feet in a warm pond wearing 50 pounds of metal and survive, Snow can sink deep in freezing water wearing many, many pounds of fur and make it out alive. And then ride an hour wearing the frozen clothes without dying from hypothermia.

I stink at turning my brain off and just watching something.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

He may not be Ned Stark's son by blood, but he sure matches him in stupidity.

That was an extremely costly decision no matter who survived, and it took a whole lot of bullshit for anybody to survive.

9. Steak Snabler

Almost as dumb as Arya, who spent months training in the art of deception, but gets suckered by Littlefinger into turning on Sansa after a couple of days in Winterfell.

10. outofplace

Both Stark sisters are idiots. He is manipulating both of them and he is doing so quite easily.

11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for Arya and Sansa to reveal they knew all along and catch Littlefinger trying to play both sides. Arya's little "Fuck with me and I'll rip your face off" was damn impressive, though.

heyabbott likes this.
  12. outofplace

Honestly, I thought of this as well, but that would mean their scene in this episode was put on for his benefit? They thought he was watching?

I guess it couldn't be any more bullshit than the stuff beyond the wall tonight.

Draft saved Draft deleted