1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You don't know what he believed. And he didn't denounce the white supremacists at first. He only did it after getting slammed for his failure to do so.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

You are responding to an imaginary post.

4. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Did not look at the link, don't care what it is about. Your post is about the biggest pile of baloney I have seen here and there are a few that are hard to beat. The media always has and always will make corrections. Where do you put fox news in that comment? They are part of the "msm", maybe that is who you are referring to? How do you even make a statement like this "admit it made a mistake and make a genuine effort ..But that never, ever happens".
    And this part "the enemy of the American people" is very,very anti American. The press has their problems, nothing is perfect, but the free press is the most important thing we have in this country.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  5. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

99.9 percent sure that was blue font.

HC likes this.
  6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Emboldeneding racists was a good play for Trump.

7. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

So the same Republican Party that considers the poor and minorities that tend to vote for Democrats to have the same moral fiber as stray cats who can't resist free meals, who do everything in their power to restrict their access to voting, and who elected a president that, in coincidence after coincidence, has a penchant for racist symbolism, language, and re-tweets is the paragon of racial tolerance in American politics?

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

For sane and rational people there is little difference between trump and sharpton as president. Fortunately Democrats chose a qualified and intelligent man. The republicans chose a intellectually and emotionally deficient reprobate

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Hey, poor and disenfranchised, we promise a return on your investment if you give us another fifty years of votes! Trust the process!

SpeedTchr likes this.
  10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Since it's Sunday, I think it's a good time to remind fellow Republicans we need to get the 2x4 out our own eye before screaming about what's in the eye of the Democrats.

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

(Rolly eye emoticon)

12. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Thank you and if so I would apologize and redirect the thoughts of my post to anyone criticizing the press by calling it an "enemy of the American people".

I almost told the poster that I did not know their posting style and if maybe they were prone to speak in hyperbole, should have added that.

Pete likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.