1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by QYFW, Aug 3, 2017.

1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Three in my leagues. I'd be happy to do a nine-keeper, auction-style dynasty league, but my guys are resistant to change.

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I just joined a similar league. With contracts, teams had anywhere from just a player or two to 8-10 entering the draft.

Auction started July 1 and is finishing up now. I'm about to secure the 25th player on our roster after starting with 6 holdover keepers (3 QBs, 3 WRs). Kinda surprised myself I was able to get 18 players (moved Corey Davis to active roster after rookie draft) after spending roughly 30 percent of the budget on the first one -- David Johnson.

It's a two-TE superflex league.

My first foray into such a league has been enjoyable.

bigpern23 likes this.
  3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Had sent out a few PMs trying to gauge interest but I'm looking to do a draft Thursday night. Standard league. Snake draft. Hoping for 12 teams. If anyone is interested, send me an email via PM and I'll send you an invite.

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Bump.

Have two openings for a Yahoo draft tonight at 9 Eastern. Standard league snake.

PM if you're interested. First come, first served.

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Last call. I'll give it 20 more minutes.

Draft saved Draft deleted