1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

One of many sentences in his statement with that distinction.
    But nobody should subject these poor Trumpists to such scrutiny. Their lives have been so difficult.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yah, yah. Fucko pissed down his neck until he decided to leave. One of his favorite tactics, he's currently employing it against Sessions.

And he really wasn't bad at his job; he pretty much presented things the way Fucko himself would have.

3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I'm happy McCain feels well enough to return. Hope he continues in good health.

Never heard his named mentioned as one of the Republicans who would vote "no" on moving the bill forward. So I assume he'll be in the "yes" column.

Considering how Trump has treated McCain, and the fact the bill is shitty and nobody knows what they're actually voting on, it would be a nice kick to Trump's ego if McCain did vote "no." And would go along toward his maverick legacy image.

I seriously doubt that happens, though. McCain has said many critical things about Trump, but his harsh words have not been followed up with actions.

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Which fake news organization will pay Spicey

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Punctuation is for loosers an morans.

6. Starman

You gotta figure that deep deep down McCain is absolutely burning to shove a blazing white-hot telephone pole up Fucko's ass.

Fucko -- a pansy-ass pussy-boy who went to lahhh-dee-dah silver-spoon prep school and dodged his way out of military service -- is just the kind of guy that born-and-bred military types like McCain can't stand. And to have the basement-bathroom-stall butt-humper attack his military record and his POW experience ...

He may not get many more chances to pay him back. Better make it good.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  7. YankeeFan

Take a breath Starman.

Songbird likes this.
  8. YankeeFan

I mean, she had it coming, right?

Am I supposed to be outraged at Trump over this?

9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

You sold your soul on the ability to be outraged by Trump months ago.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  10. Starman

Starman said:

You gotta figure that deep deep down Trump is absolutely burning to shove a blazing white-hot telephone pole up Fucko's ass.

Yeah, well, he is a pretty twisted fuck, maybe he's hell-bent to have a huge fiery pole shoved up his own ass. Maybe it'll remind him of his glory days in the Seventies when the leather-clad cowboy studs of the NYC disco scene took turns bulldozing his ass in the Studio 54 basement stalls as his patron queens Liberace and Roy Cohn looked on and giggled.

OK now ... that one would probably make the top 300.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Trump is behaving like he doesn't expect to be around in a couple of months. As bad as everyone on the outside sees things, I imagine its even worse inside 1600 Penn. He might as well have dropped an "Avenge MEEE!!!" at the Scouts today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu3FRRXqazw

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  12. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.