1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Last movie you watched......

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jenny Jobs, Dec 29, 2008.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Diner. A perfect movie.

2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

That's my fav movie of all time! "You gonna eat the rest of your sandwich?"

3. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

If you're not gonna eat it, I'll take it. If you're not. No sense in it going to waste.

4. Bradley Guire

Bradley Guire Well-Known Member

War for the Planet of the Apes

I loved it. Different from the first two, but just as good. It's a prison break movie. And I love Bad Ape.

5. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Dunkirk.

Excellent. Definitely different than most war movies. I can't name any of the characters, and I'm not sure any spoke more than 100-150 words. But it's very, very good.

6. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Jaws. Still the perfect summer movie for me. Watched it with my 9 year old. Was debating the wisdom of that bc it's pretty gory and I didn't want her to develop a fear of the water. But she enjoyed it. Was surprised it was rated PG.

7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Came out before the invention of PG13, there's no F-bombs and no tits, thus not an R rating. Dismembered bodies = PG.

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

'Free Fire'
    I liked that movie.

9. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

There actually are tits. Opening scene. Girl takes off all her clothes and goes skinny dipping. It's at night though so it's not as clear. But yeah, not much in the way of salty language

10. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

It's been a while since I've seen it uncensored, but IIRC, you can't actually see nipples, right?

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Here is the scene on YouTube.

12. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

What a dark little scene. Sometimes you forget that Spielberg came out of that seventies American auteur milieu.

Draft saved Draft deleted