1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP Chester Bennington

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

My wife is still my favorite Mizzou grad. I call her MizzouGrad69.

2. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

listened to Incubus "Wish You Were Here" on many road trips.

Still sucks about Chester.
    Wasn't a big Linkin Park fan, but you hate to see it end like that.

Donny in his element likes this.
  3. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Chester Bennington's Wife Says She Cheated On Husband

In a shocking turn events in the apparent suicide of Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington, his wife Talinda Ann Bentley confessed on Twitter that she was cheating on her husband with band member Mike Shinoda.

"I guess this is the time to say it but I have been cheating on Chester with Mike Shinoda....," Talinda wrote. "I never really loved him and I'm not hacked I just was in love with the money hurts to say," she said in another tweet. However, the tweets were immediately taken down.

It is unclear whether Bentley's messages were an emotional outburst or if her Twitter account was hacked.
    :oops:

JFC.

I really, really hope her account was hacked. Because that's some downright ugly stuff.

4. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

5. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

That can't be legit, can it? What human would think THIS is the time to announce to the world you were banging his bandmate?

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Almost certainly she was hacked. And that "writer" was bullshit for going with it without talking to the widow. If she truly meant it, surely she would have confirmed on the record.

Draft saved Draft deleted