1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

$&*@'s getting real in North Korea

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by three_bags_full, May 12, 2015.

1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

You've got to be shitting me.

Correction: July 4, 2017
    Because of an editing error, an earlier version of this article attributed incorrectly a Twitter statement to the North Korean government. The North Korean government did not belittle a joint American-South Korean military exercise as “demonstrating near total ignorance of ballistic science,” that statement was from the DPRK News Service, a parody Twitter account.

U.S. Confirms North Korea Fired Intercontinental Ballistic Missile

2. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Part of me wants to say piss on it and turn the place into a desert.

3. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

My Heinz battalion is ready and willing to serve. The Nork streets will flow with red.

Hermes likes this.
  4. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

whoopsie.

5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I fit that demographic and yes I've been hoping there was never such an attack since I was doing exercises in my classroom in 3rd grade.

6. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Just one more reason I am so happy to have just canceled my subscription to the New York Trumps.... errr, Times.

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Everybody thinks SOMEONE (USSR, Iran, N. Korea) is just aching to launch a nuke. Fact is, they simply want a deterrent to ever being attacked. And I can't blame any nation for wanting that deterrent.

8. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong, I'd want a deterrent as well. I also think that there should be some recognition of a country's right to do within their borders whatever they develop.

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

All it takes is a nut job with a messianic complex to get the launch codes so he can bring about the Second Coming.

10. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

How soon until the "RIP Kim Jong-Un" thread is locked?

Big Circus, Vombatus and HanSenSE like this.
  11. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Sorry, but the idea of that being an unlimited right ended the moment "weaponry capable of destroying the world" became a realistic thing.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

We just elected one.

Draft saved Draft deleted