1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chef reviews Nashville Hot "Chicken"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef2, Feb 3, 2016.

1. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

I'm going to Nashville in September...I can't wait to try Prince's!
    So, what is less than medium? Regular? I like spicy Thai...but like Chef..I want flavor not just burn off my taste buds.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Below medium is mild (and plain, but what's the point of that?) But if you eat Thai food regularly, you could probably take down medium.

spikechiquet likes this.
  3. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

Medium is fine, hot is pushing it.

Shut The Cluck Up??? Other-worldly....

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I think Hattie B's medium is about a half-click less hot (but still plenty potent) than the equivalent across town.

Fly likes this.
  5. John

John Well-Known Member

If chicken didn't make me shit and vomit for 48 hours, I suspect I'd be completely nuts about hot chicken and pushing the heat limits.

6. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Every year, there's a big group of us that play in this golf tournament. We normally tee off around noon, and it's an hour drive.
    We always have everyone over to the house for breakfast at about 7.
    Breakfast normally consists of bloody marys, fried chicken, and cheeseburgers with bacon and a fried egg on it.
    One of the guys that absolutely adores fried chicken.......we asked him what kind of chicken he wanted........light meat, dark meat, wing, breast, thigh......what he wanted......His response........"CHICKEN".

7. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

As good as it sounds to eat, I don't want to ride in a golf cart with the bacon & fried egg cheeseburger guy!

Draft saved Draft deleted