1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Need freelancers soon

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by bourq25, Jun 27, 2017.

1. bourq25

bourq25 Member

Email me at: bobi78@juno.com - Sports blog, at least $40 per 500-600 word story or so. PM me, OK? Pay should be even better. Thanks everyone.

Bruce Bourquin, Founder/Owner of some Sports/Entertainment Blog - criticize away and spread the words of the day, OK? Think of it as a biweekly no hard deadlines, more like say 1-2 days after the event/show/breaking news, etc.

Behave everyone - I will at least try to.

2. bourq25

bourq25 Member

One more thing - freelancing say for $40-$60 per story - hey I come cheap guys/gals - freelancing pretty much anywhere in the Northwest USA. The farther I travel, I need say 40 cents per mile if it's say, Seattle/Portland/Missoula/Boise/north Idaho area - or say $200 or more for a plane ticket on Expedia, Priceline.com, etc. - rental car, perhaps even a motel like a Super 8, Best Western, etc.
    Resume Bruce Bourquin and Sports, I'm pretty decent. I'll be your Huckleberry, OK?

You can write it off your taxes if you'd like. bobi78@juno.com Help me help you, Jerry Maguire!

Draft saved Draft deleted