1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

White House Communications Director Mike Dubke has resigned. I mention this only because I never heard of the guy until his quitting was reported as news. There was a man who knew how to keep his head down.

2. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

4. YankeeFan

Interesting article about the intersection of sports and politics.

5. YankeeFan

6. YankeeFan

NBC can't properly identify their source, or decide if Kushner is lying low, or has just been advised to do so:

CORRECTION (May 29, 2017, 7:10 a.m.): A previous version of the headline on this article misstated a source's description of Kushner. The source said Kushner has been asked to lay low after the Russia reports, not that he was lying low. In addition, the article mischaracterized the source, who is someone familiar with the thinking inside the White House, not a White House official.

7. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Thoughts and prayers! Thoughts and prayers!

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Or maybe America's Kosher Cuckold, Captain Superjew, is just fucking lying again. I suppose that's a possibility.

9. YankeeFan

The errors NBC made were self inflicted and have nothing to do with Kushner's version of events.

They misidentified a source and mischaracterized what a source told them. That's all on them.

Ace likes this.
  10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

What's the evidence that NBC made errors in the first place, other than the bitch whining of Kushner and other flunkies of Fucko, who can quite safely be presumed to be lying to cover their own asses?

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I wouldn't read their stuff anymore if I were you.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Stupid editors and headline writers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.