1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running 2017 MLB regular season thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by HanSenSE, Apr 1, 2017.

1. JC

JC Well-Known Member

He hasn't crossed Ragu yet.

2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Celtics leading at the half and saying if they were to hold on to the win is hyperbolic panicking? JFC I couldn't give two shits about either team and the Celtics winning would make the series interesting. But reading comprehension is a skill you flunked in the third grade

3. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

You said the next 24 minutes would determine whether Cleveland could win the series. Even if they failed to score a single point, the series would still be 2-2. THAT is hyperbolic panicking.

Just own it, liar. The dumb statements are like skin for you. I can accept those. Lying about them mere minutes later is something else.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  5. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Preach on, Vigi SnoCone. Your ignorance is astounding.

6. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

Ugh. Sometimes the dead-end bickering here makes me long to Dye in a fire.

QYFW and JC like this.
  7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Wait, are you allowed to wish that on yourself or will someone whone about it for weeks on end?

(And I see what you did there. )

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Not whining. Just pointing out the moderate hypocrisy.

9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Pack it in then.

Donny in his element likes this.
  10. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

You got to watch out for them whoners around here ...

11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Jon Lester goes all nine tonight with 10 strikeouts to lower his ERA to 3.19.

OOP, remember, said I am a troll because I have not been talking about how much Lester sucks.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

No, you are a troll because you tell lies like this. There was far more to it than that and I never said Lester sucks. I said his results early this season were similar to those of Arrieta when you started whining about him last year.

I'll take it either way. If Lester falters, you'll run and hide. If he pitches great, that helps my fantasy team. Either way, I win.

Draft saved Draft deleted