1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you drinking right now?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by cjericho, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

If ever in SW Michigan, stop at Transient Artisan Ales. Rock stars across the beer style profile.

2. Key

Key Well-Known Member

The Strawberry Lager from Abita would compliment nicely. Have one in my hand right now.

Webster likes this.
  3. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

DCBC1, a 10.1% brown ale by Dark City Brewing from Asbury Park, NJ. Better than expected, think I'll try some more from Dark City. It's kind of like a poor man's Firestone Bravo. Earlier shared a Funky Buddha Last Snow and Trillium Pot&Kettle with brother and uncle.

4. cjericho

Imperial Biscotti Break, a collab Evil Twin's Imperial Biscotti Break and Westbrook's Mexican Cake. Very good, but IMHO no need for this collab. Both are very good on their own, and this isn't anything real different.

5. cjericho

Dogfish Head Worldwide Stout (2014). Just a great strong stout, 18%.

6. cjericho

Pot&Kettle, a 7.5% coffee porter from Trillium. Pretty much tastes like a very good iced coffee in a can.

7. cjericho

Dogfish Head Siracusa Nera, a 10% imperial stout. A growler from three weeks ago, the win taste has faded and it's sweeter than it was on tap at the brewery.

8. cjericho

Founders KBS

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

You're damn right I'm drinking bourbon.

(Beam Black for the record)

cjericho likes this.
  10. cjericho

Barefoot Pinot Noir. Decent. Mrs buys a big bottle, so have to help finish it.

11. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

I went with Jefferson's Kentucky bourbon tonight. Didn't work.

12. cjericho

Fellow Travelers, an 8% double IPA, collaboration between Magnify in NJ and Sand City in Long Island. Worth waiting 90 minutes in line.

Draft saved Draft deleted