1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

At my graduation from a piddly Brand X college, the people in the seats around me could have gotten up and exited via conga line and it wouldn't have subtracted one bit of joy from my day.

BadgerBeer, Inky_Wretch and RickStain like this.
  2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I'll take this stand: it shouldn't have been national news. College kids love protesting and the VP making a public appearance isn't national news worth. This story is click bait for all sides

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Trump: "I never said Israel when I met with the Russians!"

So he wants a cookie for not giving away the source of the classified intel?

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Mueller served the public well in absolving the NFL of any wrongdoing regarding Ray Rice. (They never saw the video!)

5. YankeeFan

No chance. His message would have been different.

White working class Dems would have loved him.

Might have needed an African American in the race to further divide the vote for him to get the nomination though.

6. YankeeFan

You're funny. You want me to play your hypothetical game, but you refuse to play mine.

Go on. Answer my question. Put yourself in the shoes of the Republican voter, who you think should have abandoned his party's nominee.

Would you have abandoned your party's nominee if it meant having to vote for Ted Cruz?

7. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Stuttering, stammering and not understanding the issues really worked wonders for this guy:

[​IMG]

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Does Trump have a bigger dick than Hillary? That was a key issue in the Republican primaries.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. YankeeFan

He wasn't famous for being the super rich business man and host of a TV show.

Trump would have gone into a Dem nomination race with the same 100% ID as he entered the Republican race.

Dems might not have been splintered enough for him to win this time around, but don't kid yourself that he couldn't have sold himself to Dem voters as well as he did to Republicans.

10. YankeeFan

Only Huma knows for sure.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That looked like more than a couple dozen. :)

Also, what exactly did they disrupt? Pence went right on talking.

12. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I understand people who voted for him purely down political lines. What I don't understand is people like you who defend him and think he's doing a good job.

How does he not embarrass you daily?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.