1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Yeah I'd like some evidence of that too. Won't find any

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Perhaps people are confused by boundaries when mods allow posters to tell other posters they should die. "Piece of shit" is relatively quaint (not quant).

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I didn't post what was meant to be an innocuous attempt at talking down someone who was getting way too upset and losing perspective. ... for you to hold a referendum on the moderating of the board.

But knock yourself out. It's who you are.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

It is indeed.

6. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Unwittingly? No fucking way. Negligently or intentionally but not unwittingly. And it should never be repealed as an object lesson to those fat headed assholes who voted on the bill. Do your fucking jobs. And to the African American Legislators who just voted to honor Forrest, RESIGN You failed.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Everyone is going to die, QFLAKE. Suck it up.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

What's there to "weigh?"

Tell him, "pack up your shit and get out," and if he says anything other than "Yes Sir," have the Secret Service cuff him and drag him bodily by the heels out the door, making extra certain to bounce his head off every concrete step of the way.

Of course this doesn't touch upon what a disgrace it was to have him in the door in the first place.

We used to have a national priority to KILL Nazis. That's when America was Great.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You are peak former sports editor.

11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I could tell you to die. But I'm not a hateful liberal. You have a nice day, fp.

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Oh, the United Express treatment ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.