1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Suck in your gut, fatass.

2. Starman

Never mind that shit. We want the truth.

[​IMG]

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Without looking, I bet that's the first half of some point he was making.

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

That point wouldn't pierce a mud pie.

"He's 27 years old. His father dies, took over a regime. So say what you want but that is not easy, especially at that age."
    "I'm not giving him credit or not giving him credit, I'm just saying that's a very hard thing to do. As to whether or not he's rational, I have no opinion on it. I hope he's rational."

Taking over your father's dictatorship is rough to do!

6. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Trump is itching for a war – somewhere, anywhere, and soon – without realizing what that actually means to the parents and families of the men and women he would send off to his war. He is the worst kind of president imaginable.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. Starman

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Link?

9. Riptide

LOL. Do your own work.

10. Starman

[​IMG]

11. Riptide

What a buffoon. Ill-prepared for the challenges he promised he could handle better than anyone ...

Trump says he thought being president would be easier than his old life

He misses driving, feels as if he is in a cocoon, and is surprised how hard his new job is.

President Donald Trump on Thursday reflected on his first 100 days in office with a wistful look at his life before the White House.

"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going," Trump told Reuters in an interview. "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

Exclusive: Trump says he thought being president would be easier than his old life

12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Taking over your father's dictatorship is easy.
    Living more than a few months after taking over your father's dictatorship is not easy, since other people want it to become their family's dictatorship.
    I get what he's trying to say there. As with a lot of things Trump, it makes a bit of sense but is clumsily worded which makes it easy to twist into a reinforcement of whatever your opinion of him already is.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.