1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL 2017 off-season thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Jan 24, 2017.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Great. Now find the post in which I said he was clean or the post in which I said he was framed or admit you are talking out of your ass every time you take a shot at me about this.

Also, if you aren't arguing any part of my post, you are agreeing that the Peppers situation is different from the Braun situation, yet you decided to go there again.

2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

No, you always said you were not sure because of the breakdown in procedure. There was never a doubt he was dirty, you needed "more proof".

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Really looking forward to 20 more Ryan Braun posts from oop on the NFL thread tonight.

4. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Yeah, Texans fans and Cushing's family. So over 90% of NFL fans (unless somehow the Texans make up more than 10% of NFL fans) thought the overtraining syndrome was complete bs.

5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what you're arguing against. But I don't disagree with any of that.

6. outofplace

So, it's going to be talking out of your ass. Nothing new there.

I questioned the proof that was offered. I never said it was likely that he was clean. Again, very different situation from Peppers, but just had to go there again.

QYFOS, you are going to be disappointed, but JC's doing his best.

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Either I'm right or you stop posting. Win-win for me.

8. outofplace

I've got plenty of posts before I hit 20, but I can understand your desperate need to be right. It happens so rarely for you.

Nice to see you pushing for more bullshit on the thread. I'm sure everyone appreciates it.

9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

The proof that was offered was a positive test. The only way that wasn't enough was if you believed Brauns bullshit.

Most people can acknowledge that MLB fucked up the process and that Braun was guilty. Except for you and Wisconsin.

10. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

11. outofplace

So desperate to take another shot you couldn't even remember proper punctuation?

I acknowledged long ago that Braun was guilty, but some of y'all love resorting to fiction to keep this going. And most people were defending MLB's handling of the process at the time. That was one reason I kept going.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I never expected to wish for Steelers talk on the NFL thread but here we are.

Hermes likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted