1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2017 NBA playoff thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Apr 16, 2017.

1. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Keep em coming.

2. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

I didn't realize that when you have flipped the switch on someone, it's possible to get a blank page of content. Fitting symbolism for this person.

cjericho likes this.
  3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

JR Smith with the idiotic failed behind the back pass up 3 and somehow gets away with it.

4. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

The final two minutes of the Rockets-Thunder game is a master class in basketball stupidity

5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Wow.

Warriors' Steve Kerr will be out indefinitely with health issues

I don't think he makes it back this postseason. I'm not even sure if he'll be able to coach again.

“I can tell you if you’re listening out there, stay away from back surgery,” Kerr said. “I can say that with the bottom of my heart. Rehab, rehab, rehab. Don’t let anyone get in there.”

6. cisforkoke

Heh, heh.

7. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

The Thunder had four chances to foul and keep 14-17 seconds on the clock in a one-point game. They looked like a bunch of third-graders who had no clue why they were on the court.

8. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

9. cisforkoke

I remember a physical therapist (the rapist, heh) saying that any irreversible procedure is a bad idea.

10. Riptide

11. cisforkoke

Another bad idea was responding to the gist of your post, which actually made sense for a change, and then realizing it was yours.

12. Riptide

Maybe you could use a nappie ...

HanSenSE likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted