1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Serena - Pregnant

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Apr 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Funny that the guy who's avatar is meant to mock me, and who has something 17 posts on 11 threads in the last week claims to be bored of my act, and to rarely read the board, let alone post anymore.

You posted every single day in the last week.

LOL.

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

17 posts in a week. You have that in an hour. My post totals are way down compared to where they were during the election and college football season. And how many of my replies were in relation to anything you were posting on? You've actually been on ignore because I can read twitter on my own. I wanted to see what you'd set to set Boogie off, then saw my own name dragged in despite having not spoken with you in weeks, if not months.

Holy shit, are you a loser. A grown Fucking adult who lives to argue with total strangers on the internet as if this is some court of law.

3. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

I didn't need it explained. I know why you think it is odd. I just wanted you to say it. Muscular black woman and skinny white guy. That's odd to your sensibilities.

4. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Yeah, i'm really alone in thinking that...

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

So, the two ongoing events that most drew your attention are now over, but it's my fault you don't post as much as you did in the fall?

6. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Your President thinks so. :)

cranberry likes this.
  7. studthug12

studthug12 Active Member

If Serena needs salad that guy needs 10 steaks

8. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

No she is not built like a linebacker other than the arms. She has big breasts and a big butt and huge thighs. She has dark skin and impeccable grammar and a wide nose.

9. Just the facts ma am

While Serena has muscular arms, the rest of her body is the opposite of masculine. Your tastes may vary.

10. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

They look like a happy couple to me, from the photos I've seen.

11. Just the facts ma am

It's all good. Dude was out of his weight class that's true.

12. Just the facts ma am

Image of a muscular woman below. Not Serena.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.