1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Big Ball Theory

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Mar 14, 2017.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I don't find blowhards, braggarts and pathological liars, with no self-awareness, to be interesting and entertaining. In fact, I think they are a pox on civilized society.

cjericho and FileNotFound like this.
  2. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

One of the comments on the Deadspin article nailed this. It likened Lonzo's face to that of kids whose parents are members of the Westboro Baptist Church. They're here, and they really didn't ask for this.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

That's an interesting hot take. The UCLA loss definitely had everything to do with the slow white boys. Monk going 4-of-9 on 3-pointers, while Ball was 1-of-6 had very little significance. LaVar definitely is not a jackass. He is interesting and entertaining.

5. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

6. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I bet those white men can't jump, either.

8. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

well they probably only got that far bc their coach was white...smdh

9. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

That includes the coach's son, by the way...the same coach who offered scholarships to the two younger Balls.

10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Do you think that the dad will really hurt Lonzo's draft position? I think it would be a complete shitshow in LA or NY

11. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

UCLA did not lose to Kentucky because of white guys. In fact, TJ Leaf was by far UCLA's best player in the game, and Bryce Alford also had a solid game. Instead, UCLA lost to UK because Lonzo Ball unexpectedly got his clock cleaned by DeAaron Fox.

Does Lavar think nobody hearing him actually watched the game?

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Tightened that up for ya

Vombatus likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted