1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Breastfeeding another's baby, Canadian style

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by HanSenSE, Mar 26, 2017.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  2. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

That is just wrong and creepy as hell. Might even be able to make the case that it's sexual assault

3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Maybe this is what causes Poin.

4. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

The story around it is even better than the column itself. Apparently, was posted on The Globe and Mail website -- then disappeared equally as quickly. Thanks to "The Wayback Machine" someone found it, re-posted it, and created some Twitter buzz.

The nuts-and-bolts of the process are going to be interesting.

5. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

So is this basically what we're talking about here?

6. HanSenSE

I was not aware of this until Bruce Arthur started tweeting abut it tonight. It's not in The Globe and Mail's archives online.

7. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Rosasharn Joad wonders what all the fuss is about.

HanSenSE likes this.
  8. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

9. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

She is for sure hot enough for me to wonder what all went on later that night at the party. She was charged up!

10. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

RSWSOTT.

HanSenSE and Vombatus like this.
  11. HanSenSE

6 Canadian = how much U.S.?

jr/shotglass likes this.
  12. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

This is fucked.

I was feeling a bit glum and distracted, so I’d wandered upstairs in search of a bathroom in which to reapply my lipstick and check my phone for random texts from inappropriate men (this was before Tinder). I walked into a bedroom with coats piled high on the bed and noticed that in the corner, sitting wide awake in a little portable car seat, was the cutest baby I’d ever seen. On the table beside him was a monitor. I smiled at the baby, the baby smiled back. Now this was a connection.

I leaned over and gingerly picked him up and then sat down in a chair to give him a cuddle. He felt gorgeous in my arms, all warm and lumpy and milky-smelling in the way small babies are. Somehow, my pinky finger ended up in his mouth and I was astonished at strength of his sucking reflex. “C’mon lady,” said his eyes. And I suddenly knew what he wanted. And I of course wanted to give him what he wanted. The only problem was, I had no milk. But would it be so bad, I wondered, if I just tried it out – just for a minute – just to see what it felt like?

Draft saved Draft deleted