1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I know for sure that Sean Spicer is a liar and a buffoon, so my instinct here is to believe the story.

3. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Heavy Jif day today. Lots of bread getting spread.

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

This is all based on a misunderstanding. The Freedom Caucus didn't kill the bill. It was the regular Republicans like Dent, Freylinghausen (appropriations committee chair) and Comstock who did. And they can't be primaried without handing a seat to the Democrats.
    PS: No Vowel, walk a mile, or even a step, in a Republican Congressperson's moccasins. He let major legislation fail without much effort and has done nothing but blame the likes of you. Are you going to be more or less likely to help him next time around?

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I read it as Trump was going to get primaried. He very well may be, but not from the left. So it still helps him in theory to have fewer conservatives in Congress.

8. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

This is what it has come to.

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Wow. The President of the United States is working this weekend. When he isn't on the golf course, that is. Breaking News.
    That damned Obama played too much golf. And Hillary's the crooked one. Right.

10. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

OK. Back a few pages, wasn't someone questioning why Trump was playing golf this weekend? Confusion? Old news? Fake news? Jif?

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Hillary 2018.

(Sorry @poindexter, but this was so ridiculous I had to share it.)

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

If you can't trust a twitter user like @threesmommy to provide high quality political insight then the whole republic is doomed.

HanSenSE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.