1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

South Carolina freelancer

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by redsox8, Feb 28, 2017.

1. redsox8

redsox8 New Member

I live in upstate South Carolina. I'm available to free-lance stories on outside teams playing in-state. College baseball or other sports at South Carolina, Clemson, Furman, Wofford, Presbyterian, Newberry, USC Upstate, Limestone, Anderson, North Greenville, etc.
    And minor league baseball in Greenville or Columbia.
    If there is interest, I could cover this weekend's Southern Conference (Asheville, NC) or South Atlantic Conference (Greenville, SC) basketball tournaments.
    My job was traveling the country covering NASCAR for 20 years (1993-2012). I'd be willing to cover auto races at Darlington, Charlotte, Bristol, Martinsville, Talladega, Atlanta...
    Now I write novels while covering local sports on the side. Forgive Us Our Trespasses and Cowboys Came Home were both released this year, my fourth and fifth.
    Another will be out this spring, and they keep me occupied.
    But I still could use the bucks.

Draft saved Draft deleted