1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Good for the AP and Time.

Now - just stop going entirely. Fuck access journalism. Trump's on Twitter all day anyway.

5. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Mr. Tapper, president of CNN house? 1.6; four C's and an F. A fine example you set! Glenn Thrush ... HAS no grade point average. All courses incomplete.

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Just run a little box on Page 1 below the fold titled Sean Spicer's Lies from Yesterday and list them. You may have to jump it some days.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

9. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

I don't even need to come to this thread any more. I'll just follow a bunch of batshit crazy loony lefty and wackjob righty Twitter accounts and save the interminable loading time here!

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The numbers being small doesn't mean that folks should be treated poorly, or guaranteed fewer rights or protections.

But, it does mean that accommodating the children effected affected impacted shouldn't be much of a burden on the schools.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Every time I see that one outlet, I think "Who names their media company after that guy in the Bible killed by God for spilling his seed on the ground?"

UPChip likes this.
  12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Heterosexual is not the opposite of trans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.