1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2016-17 Running NBA Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Songbird, Oct 24, 2016.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

and draymond still is kicking dudes.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Oakley courtside with Dan Gilbert in Cleveland for Cavs-Knicks:

3. poindexter

It is impossible for me to care less about where charles oakley is sitting at games.

Curry was insane last night in the 3rd quarter. Dude does more "no no no no. great shot!" plays than anyone in history.

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Somebody has to wind up at halfcourt and Janikowski that fucker's nuts into the mezzanine deck.

Obviously the refs aren't going to stop him. Maybe a Size-15 planted in his crotch will do the trick.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I assume it means Gilbert is intentionally trolling Dolan, which seems like fun.

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I'm with Poin. It was news when Oakley got thrown out of the Garden. Now that they've kissed and made up, it's not news anymore except in New York.

7. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Regarding the Chicago-OKC trade, the Thunder got the best of Gar and Pax - no real surprise. Only way that turns to the Bulls favor is if Payne develops bigtime and that's a big if.

8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

A little late to the party, but is there more to Shaq vs. JaVale McGee than typical Twitter trolling?

10. poindexter

JaVale has been a constant object of derision under the Shaqtin a Fool segmnent they do each thursday.

sgreenwell likes this.
  11. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

For years. An excellent compilation that spans 7 minutes:

Iron_chet likes this.
  12. Pete

Pete Well-Known Member

Yes, I've had a few drinks, but I found that to be very funny. Thanks for sharing it!

Draft saved Draft deleted