1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

You're responding to an imaginary post.

Donny in his element likes this.
  2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

It is the most annoying thing about Yankee fan by far . He finds these idiotic bleeding heart liberals that are in his Twitter verse and post them here like they are supposed to mean something .

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Ah. Hadn't noticed that. No idea.

4. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Fair enough.

We move on.

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Ok, got it. Have no idea, unless it reflects disdain.

6. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

The most annoying thing about @YankeeFan Is that when challenged on his bullshit, he doesn't bother to reply or acknowledge the turd he just dropped in the middle of a thread.

Just scoots right over to another corner and squats down again.

YankeeBoy - you cried about Obama enforcing the red line, somehow forgetting that in 2013 you, Rush and the rest of the GOP were throwing a fit about Obama wanting to enforce the red line, and that's why the AUMF didn't pass.

7. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen those mini-Trump memes? I hear they are all the rage.

8. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

My aunt posted this on facebook tonight: "R.I.P. Justin Allen 23, Brett Linley 29, Matthew Weikert 29, Justus Bartett 27, Dave Santos 21, Jesse Reed 26, Matthew Johnson 21, Zachary Fisher 24, Brandon King 23, Christopher Goeke 23, and Sheldon Tate 27.... All are Marines who gave their lives this week for us ....for our freedom! There's no media for them at all... not even a mention of their names. Mainstream media not reporting why...too wrapped up in politics maybe???. Please honor them by copying and pasting this post.R.I.P.
    It is the least we can do. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]"

I replied with this: Actually they all died in 2010, and Brett Linley isn't American, and only 3 are Marines. But who's counting

Then I got this back: They are still dead and was not reported like all the fake news these days

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    Stoney and Smallpotatoes like this.
  9. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

QYFW drank a dude?

11. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Exactly. Might as well be posting tweets by my drunk uncle Bubba to show what conservatives think. Means just as much as a tweet by Charles Clymer or any of the other "who the fuck now?" tweeters @YankeeFan has cited in the last 1500 pages.

There's a gazillion opinions out there for every conceivable political view, there's no reason to be showing them to us if we've no clue who the speaker is.

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

If pedos can gather at a pizza joint ...

The only solution to this may be playing lots of ABBA. Kind of like the way minimarket owners rid their storefronts of loiterers by blasting classical on the outside speakers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.