1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Daulerio says in Hogan trial he draws line at posting sex tape of 4 year old

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by CD Boogie, Mar 9, 2016.

1. lcjjdnh

lcjjdnh Well-Known Member

More like he was not protected by the First Amendment, as interpreted by the most-reversed state court trial judge in Pinellas County, whose only "qualification" for the bench appeared to be representing Terri Schiavo's parents.

2. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Daulerio is still a contemptible prick.

The only post Daulerio appears to regret is the one about Josh Hamilton's struggle to stay sober. "That's one I would still do," he says. "But I would do it differently. I would have more empathy. I have a different perspective on that one because I know how challenging it is."

Oh, he'd play that one different, huh? Because he is dealing with the same shit now. I can't stand those who are only empathetic to people's issues when they experience the same issue themselves. All his other shitty things, though, he'd do the exact same way, because he's still a gaping asshole.

3. Sports Barf

Sports Barf Well-Known Member

He should do his life over again. Hit the reset button, clap his heels together and hope this was all a dream. Hope he enjoyed the bitchin party while it lasted because what he's going through right now is gonna feel like a walk through Candy Land five years from now.

4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

5. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Didn't realize the photo that accompanied the story. "Hey, man, we wanna take a pic of you in front of a trash heap. You down with that?" Fucking simp.

daulerio.JPG

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

That's a nice coat though.

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Doubt he was in front of that.

8. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Well then bravo on Esquire on taking the liberty of placing that POS in front of a trash heap

TheSportsPredictor likes this.
  9. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

I can't stand the guy, but that photo makes me very sad.

10. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Yeah, that was clearly Photoshopped (look at the shadows on his shoulders).

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Would have been better with window frames.

SnarkShark and Songbird like this.
  12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

-panes, dude. -panes.

Plus, scrap the 1986 skinny tie, unbutton the first 2 buttons and go for the Mike Brey look.

YankeeFan likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted