1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

2. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Great story just shared by Chris Matthews on Colbert. Years ago, the Matthews family sent out their Christmas cards with a family photo on it. Does Fucko send a card back? A nice note of Christmas cheer? Nope. He signs the photograph of the Matthews family and FedExes it back to Chris.

Jesus.

3. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Honestly, I read that and think that some (many, really) of the cuts suggested make sense. But then I see the line "That document is expected to come out within 45 days of Trump taking office. ..." and I'm like, "Sure, it'll obviously be released shortly after his tax returns."

I'm already tired of this dildo promising to release this document or answer this question as soon as "the time is right" and he hasn't even taken office yet.

I promise that if this document comes out as he says, I'll give it an objective look. Until then, I'm going to continue to assume he's full of shit.

4. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Just like you weren't going to vote?

Riptide likes this.
  5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

They were better nominees. They had a semblance of an idea of what they were expected to contribute to the incoming administration.

It's not a standard to confirm seven nominees by the President's inauguration, it's just the PEOTUS's inferiority complex driving the idea that seven (or more!) must be confirmed before inauguration ... otherwise he's not "WINNING!"

heyabbott likes this.
  6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

You can poke fun at me all you want, but that last one was serious. If y'all want to stick it to me and my fellow Episcopalians, have at it, but I don't think these casual little swipes at Mormons are funny or appropriate.

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. doctorquant

How many of these Trump appointments were of the "will have the job for life" variety?

8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

We don't have time for political correctness.

9. doctorquant

There's always time for good manners ...

10. MisterCreosote

Sixty-three million people disagree.

It's a new day in America, snowflake.

11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I saw someone make the "snowflake" dig on Facebook yesterday. Is that, like, a thing now for Trumpsters?

12. MisterCreosote

Yes. They're simpletons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.