1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why doesn't Aaron Rodgers talk to his family any more?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I just now realized that I have know idea who Olivia Munn is.
    I've been thinking she was Olivia Wilde, who I've seen in several movies and on 'Portlandia.'
    If I've ever seen Olivia Munn in anything, I have no recollection of it.

2. da man

da man Well-Known Member

That makes me feel better, because I'm pretty sure I have never seen Olivia Munn.

3. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Once had a professor use that phrase. Had a double-take and a couple seconds later was like, "Ohhhhhhh!"

4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I confused the two all the time, even after "The Newsroom."

Here's Olivia Munn.

[​IMG]

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

A very attractive young lady.
    Until today, I do not think I have ever seen her in anything - tv or movie.
    If I did, I have absolutely no recollection of her work.

This whole time reading this thread, I've been confusing her with Olivia Wilde, whom I have seen in several movies and on 'Portlandia.' I've always thought she was very interesting in her work.

I feel like a fool.

6. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

It's funny; I don't even know why I confuse the two. They look rather different. But obviously I'm not alone.

She was made for a Sorkin show. I know a lot of people tire quickly of the rapid-fire dialogue in his shows, but she was masterful at it. She and Thomas Sadoski had some great back-and-forths.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  7. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Don't. You still have me beat -- I don't know who Olivia Wilde is, either.

8. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

It's none of anyone's business what kind of relationship Aaron Rodgers has with his family, unless it somehow affects his performance in a football game.
    Everyone needs to butt out.

exmediahack and Inky_Wretch like this.
  9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I think Aaron Rodgers should make a Facebook Live video with his family on a boat in south Florida while kneeling down during the national anthem and deflating a football, just so it would crash the internet, basic cable and talk radio all at once.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  10. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Then tell his dad and brother to shut up. They're the ones making it public.

SnarkShark likes this.
  11. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

But Aaron says he doesn't want to talk about it, so we gotta lay off. :rolleyes:

12. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Well wasn't that part of the attempted narrative? That the dissolution of his relationship with his family was somehow hurting his game? Yeah, a very early November hot take. BTW, when did Olivia Munn start dating Sling Blade?

upload_2017-1-18_16-54-55.png

Draft saved Draft deleted