1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Sounds like you skewed the results. Without you, the pesticides were probably a bigger threat than the birdshot.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

In their defense, the Bible is filled with rape, violence, incest and illegitimate children with uncertain parentage.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Actually, it shows an accurate understanding, with the anti-abortion crowd putting their own opinions and morality ahead of a woman's rights, even if she has been raped.

4. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

"Application of OFF! No. 3 and beer No. 7: Still no noticeable difference to ducks' behavior"

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Damn, don't think I've heard "jejune" since watching one of my favorite Woody Allen movies.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  6. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Why?

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Exactly. I don't hear any whining about the band from the University of Tennessee traveling with university funds to play for your guy while playing to its base.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  8. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

You do realize that the UofT band had, until 2013, participated in every inauguration since LBJ's in 1965, don't you? And you do realize that there is a fundamental difference between participating in an official event and traipsing off to a day-after protest of that event, don't you?

Sigh ... I guess you don't.

QYFW and YankeeFan like this.
  9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

They had to dissect the livers - but the breast meat was up for grabs.

Ace likes this.
  10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

If the protest turns into the female equivalent of the March on Washington and Lena Dunham's speech is memorized by future charter school students, will you agree that it's worthwhile?

SnarkShark likes this.
  11. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Wait... are you suggesting that population growth over the next four years will tip the rust belt states in 2020? I don't think anyone is going to let people who are 4 years old or less vote. Dead people, maybe. Babies? Not a chance.

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Because it shows we pro-choices understand anti-abortionists perfectly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.