1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your unpopular opinions and creepy admissions

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by jr/shotglass, Dec 8, 2016.

1. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

I would much rather have gone gray than gone bald.

2. Bradley Guire

Bradley Guire Well-Known Member

I covered the case of a guy who shot a cop. He had shaved his eyebrows so he could have some ink on them. Above his right eye: WHITE. Above his left eye: TRASH.

For your enjoyment: Christopher Taylor Pleads Guilty to Shooting Jerome Police Officer

3. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

@Bradley: I'd say that guy is North Idaho personified, but we don't have good tattoo parlors up here.

Z3lda likes this.
  4. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

I imagine he has an Urlacher jersey somewhere in a dresser.

Ace likes this.
  5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Yeah, but Gosling watched Singin' in the Rain every single day during shooting!

6. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Nothing from that movie's trailer appealed to me.

7. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

It was OK, nothing great. Ryan Gosling, however, was not made for holding up a musical.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

9. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Sheesh. When did Emma Stone get so frail?

10. Amy

Amy Well-Known Member

If I were much younger, I absolutely would pierce my eyebrow and probably do my lip. No nose or tongue, though.

11. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

If I were much younger, I would still be horrified by tattoos and non-ear piercings.

OscarMadison and jr/shotglass like this.
  12. Z3lda

Z3lda New Member

I dont trust anyone my dogs dont trust and i refuse to wear a good amount of womens pants. We do not get pockets because we are expected to carry purses. I dont want a damn purse, i want pockets. So....i still wear a phanny pack.
    Our pockets are only big enough to carry a couple quarters or maybe a stick of chapstick....and thats if you get pockets. Most of our pockets are fake and sown shut which is ridiculous. Why even have it there....

OscarMadison likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted