1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

No, I've reached a snapping point with the condescending shit you -- and the rest of the fucking right -- say. That if you are a Democrat, you are somehow Un-American. That you can't be a true patriot unless you vote Republican.

Shit isn't going to be OK. Trump is a maniac. This has nothing to do with left-right politics, but you can't help yourself.

Choke on a dick, fuckboi. How's that for angry?

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Amazing that the US of A is being heavily influenced by the Russians and Republicans are giddy about it. The world sure has changed. What would the GOP say if the Democrats secured control of all three branches of government with the help of the Russians? McCarthyism v. 2.0. At minimum.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The only enemies Republicans really hate are fellow Americans. I look forward to YF defending the first act of deadly violence against a Trump critic, something we all know is coming.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Stop painting Democrats with a broad brush!

No, I've reached a snapping point with the condescending shit you -- and the rest of the fucking right -- say.

5. YankeeFan

LOL.

The Obama administration was more open to negotiating with the Iranian Mullahs than with Republicans.

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

It's the only club in the bag.

7. YankeeFan

Anderson Cooper: "You've all made a few people upset over your political careers. Which enemy are you most proud of?"

Hillary Clinton: Well, in addition to the NRA, the health insurance companies, the drug companies, the Iranians. Probably the Republicans.

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Now you've done it. Boris Badenov will be here any minute to make you pay for this slur against glorious motherland.

9. YankeeFan

Sounds like a good pair:

Tillerson will be paired with former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton as his deputy secretary of state for day-to-day management of the department, one source added.

Exxon Mobil CEO Rex Tillerson will be named as Trump's secretary of state: sources

10. YankeeFan

Just asking questions. LOL.

Isn't this how rumors, later written up as "fake news" start?

11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Unless there's something else I'm not hearing, the "Russians interfering!" via the release of hacked DNC emails ain't moving my needle much.

12. YankeeFan

FAKE NEWS!

The Russians planted and spread fake news.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.