1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I believe this is the case. William Peterson was listed as EP of CSI for the almost decade after he left the show.

2. Michael_ Gee

Again, you're mad at her. She got more votes. She won all the debates. She had the FBI and KGB against her. It's not her fault, it's the fault of uninformed, bitter, nasty white people from the places in three states where no one wants to live any more. But it's easier to blame the woman than to say "lots of white folks really suck."

matt_garth likes this.
  3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

That I'm not worried about. He needs them more than they need him

4. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Not every white person is as enlightened as the SJ.com Clinton crew.

doctorquant likes this.
  5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Anyone who gives the bleeping KGB more credit for Clinton's loss than the woman herself is as irredeemable as the basket of deplorables she referenced (which also contributed to her downfall).

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

7. Michael_ Gee

Do
    Don't put words in my mouth. One of many factors. If you want to deny Russia did its best to help Trump, take it up with the CIA and reality. Main factor in Clinton's loss is that old white people are sexist as well as racist. She lost because most our nation's majority race (for now) hates the ideals the country was founded on. Too bad so many of them will die due to lack of medical care and workplace safety because of their ignorance and hatred.

8. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Well then, luckily for you all those stupid old racist farts will be dead soon and you guys can sweep back into power to gloriously rule the country!

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

10. dirtybird

dirtybird Well-Known Member

FAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKEEEEEE

(I'll feel dumb if it's not, but man that looks fake)

11. dirtybird

dirtybird Well-Known Member

12. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

It's hard to tell who is more of a knee-jerk apologist. You regarding everything Russian, or YankeeFanBoi regarding everything Trump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.