1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2016 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Gutter, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I'm fine with the rivalry, but I think it's unnecessary at this point to re-insert Ric.

The E, though, really needs to build up another contender.

2. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

I'd like for them to actually use Nia Jax accordingly.

Have the 30 minute IW match go to a draw, 3 falls a piece. Then as they go to restart it, Nia pops up from beneath the ring and destroys both women. Setting up a 3-way dance at the Rumble for the strap.

Something like that.

and have Nia keep it for a while. I know she's not great on the mic, but damn, she's capable of an Awesome Kong like reign.

3. Tommy_Dreamer

And FFS, GET THE BELTS OFF THE NEW DAY!

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Lita has apparently left the WWE. Not sure what happened, but her and Lawler were no longer working on the pre-show panels.

5. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

6. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Word is, Irwin R. Schyster is in line for Secretary of the Treasury and Kane is in line for Ambassador to Parts Unknown.

7. Tommy_Dreamer

You know, I'd absolutely love it if The Revival was to take the belts off of New Day, but I just don't think they'd get over with the WWE crowd and they'd suffer the same fate as the Vauds and Ascension

8. Baron Scicluna

A poster on Cageside Seats said Mae Young, if she was still alive, could be Secretary of Labor.

Ted DiBiase could be Secretary of Commerce. Together with IRS, the nation's money motto changes from In God We Trust to Everybody's Got A Price.

Tatanka could lead the Bureau of Indian Affairs.

Dean Douglas could be Secretary of Education.

General E. Rection could lead the Dept. . Of Veteran's Affairs after Sgt. Slaughter didn't get confirmed because of his previous ties to Iraq.

Henry O. Godwin could be Secretary of Agriculture.

Dr. Isaac Yankem DDS can lead the Dept. of Health and Human Services

Paul Heyman as Attorney General, because the country needs a strong advocate.

Chris Canyon, if he were still alive, could be Defense Secretary, because the best defense is a good offense.

Bob Holly will increase the speed limit of the nation's highways as Secretary of Transportation.

Bayley will be Energy Secretary, because the best way to show energy is to hug people.

Big Bossman, if he were alive, could lead Homeland Security.

nietsroob17 and Batman like this.
  9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Good list.
    You could also make Lanny Poffo Secretary of Education.
    The Mountie could be the Ambassador to Canada or Homeland Security.

10. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

11. Baron Scicluna

It used to amaze me how TV news shows used to cover anything WWE-related. If they were doing a story, they would either show footage from some independent show and claim it was WWE, or show old WWWF footage from the late 70s.

12. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

I may have to start watching Total Divas.

I heart Renee Young.

Draft saved Draft deleted