1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 13: Insert dumb title here

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by QYFW, Nov 29, 2016.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Glazer said this morning that Chip is back no matter what. Could be complete misdirectional bullshit, the Yorks have a history of that, but maybe they think stability is the way to go. I could see them believing their recent competitiveness (relatively) is a positive sign.

Of course there was another report that Kaepernick will opt out and become a free agent.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Threatening Alan Ogg's standing as greatest athlete in Gardendale Rockets history.

Jake_Taylor likes this.
  3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I know it's easier to fire the coach than 50something players, but how could any coach be expected to make chicken salad out of this chicken shit?

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I think you're right about this but what I could see happening is Chip tells Jed he's going to Oregon unless Trent is fired. He has already thrown the GM under the bus for how the team was built. He has not been subtle he isn't happy with the pieces he has. But Jeddy Y is so fucking delusional that he would tell Chip to GTFO and keep Trenty B and blame it on the coach.

I pray DeBartolo gives his sister an earful about her son and how his dipshitary is costing them money.

5. LongTimeListener

It isn't costing them money though. License holders are required to buy the tickets. Sellouts guaranteed forever.

6. LongTimeListener

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Bama recruit him?

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

9. Spartan Squad

10. LongTimeListener

As the third quarter ends, the 49ers have minus-21 passing yards. Shockingly not close to the record of -53 (Denver vs. Oakland in 1967).

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

They are going to win that division. They are catching the Dolphins at the right time and next week they get the Patriots without Gronkowski.

12. Spartan Squad

Gabbert in to save the day

Draft saved Draft deleted