1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

San Bernardino and 'motive'

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Dec 1, 2016.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

The point of disagreement isn't about the motive in this specific case, but in how it was reported. Read his first post, the one you've been ducking this entire thread. He and others have tried to explain the delay in identifying a motive in this situation and in others like it. Rather than address this point, you latched on to one relatively small part of one story. Being the hypocrite that you are, you are whining about me not answering your question when you've been ducking Dickie's point since the very start of the thread.

Speaking of hypocrisy, that point is once again illustrated by you calling me a coward simply because I refuse to engage you on your terms while you run away from arguments that you can't handle.

By all means, show us that you aren't a coward by responding to Dickie's initial point. Once you have earned a little courtesy by giving some, I will be happy to answer your question.

2. outofplace

Explain to me why I should engage YF on his terms while he refuses to extend that same courtesy to me or to many others on this board.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Rolly eyes.

4. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

I shit you not: About 5 minutes after I posted that, I was looking through some genetic corporate crap, and there was a reference to "Company GHIJKLMN." Biggest laugh over nothing in a while.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  5. outofplace

Crickets. Disappointing, but not unexpected.

Draft saved Draft deleted