1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 10: A bunch of games will be played

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Nov 9, 2016.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I say wait until after the season is over, so he has to watch this dumpster fire like the rest of us.

2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I heard this story. Guy is a Class A dilweed.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

So after my snide remarks about this week's slate of games, the three broadcast into the Boston market, Saint-Broncos, Cowboys-Steelers and of course Pats-Seahawks, were all five-alarm barnburners. Way to work your jinx for the betterment of mankind, Mike.

4. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Didn't see this anywhere else.
    Mike Evans of Tampa Bay Bucs is deciding to kneel for the National Anthem......not because of he feels he is being betrayed........yada, yada.........no, because of Trump winning the election.

"I don’t want to, you know, disrespect the veterans or anything. The men and women who serve this country, I’m forever indebted to them. But the things that’s been going on in America lately, I’m not going to stand for that. When Ashton Kutcher comes out and says we’ve been punked, then I’ll stand again. But I won’t stand anymore."

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Gruden is so superficial. He's Admiral Obvious

9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I like that Sean McDonough just called Andy Dalton a good athlete.

Yea, pretty much like everyone else in the NFL.

heyabbott likes this.
  10. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

That game was one of the most Saints things ever. Don't think there is a team in the league that finds more creative ways to lose football games than the Saints.

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I may be misremembering, but I feel like Gruden was insightful and engaging during his first season or two in the booth. Now he just says how great every player on the field is and how they're "grinders." It seems like he was instructed to tone down the X's and O's (which I found interesting) and go more toward platitudes.

12. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Giants going for it on 4th and goal at the 3. Bad call.

Draft saved Draft deleted