1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

What percentage of Trump supporters do you estimate would even be able to pick Biden out of a lineup?

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Trump would win that center spine of the country from Texas to North Dakota, minus Omaha's congressional district. He'd take Alaska, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho and be in a dogfight with McMullin for Utah. Kentucky and West Virginia stay red. And he'd have all of the South except Florida, N.C. and Virginia. A minimum of 152 electoral votes.

That leaves Arizona, Missouri, Indiana and N.C. that would go red to blue from 2012.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Haven't you guys heard? Biden is going to be Hillary's Secretary of State!

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

All the state wide positions in Alabama are held by Republicans. Every single one. Biden could pull Democratic and non-insane Republican votes, but I don't think he'd have a chance of winning.

What few Democrats are in the Statehouse are from urban districts with a strong black presence. Moreover, the state Democratic party is a train wreck. The party leader is a dinosaur who allows no one who does not kiss his ring into any position of influence.

This article explains what a mess the Alabama Dems are very succinctly. Want to see racism at work? Meet the Alabama Democratic Party

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

1. I am a full time regular on two or three boards. As I mentioned, I "cybercided" myself for good off of one 20-year board a week or so ago. I am a once a day pop-in type on 3-4 others.

2. Here's a partial list. Dumpf making slobbering incestuous remarks about Ivanka is NOT something the mean nasty libburral media made up. And it isn't something he did once or twice in some kind of brain fart moment. In most of these talk show appearances, he brings the topic up himself.

https://www.google.com/amp/theconco...f-donald-trumps-obsession-with-1787304637/amp

This is a sick perverted fucker. A SICK FUCK. Not only should he not be elected president, he should be tied up and dragged off in neck shackles.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  7. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

He's also never denied that you were the one rimming him in those disco-era NY nightclubs you seem to know so much about. Just sayin' ...

HanSenSE, HC, SpeedTchr and 2 others like this.
  8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

The pattern is pretty well established:

Trump is forced to appear on national TV or one of his many ridiculousnesses somehow resonates with the public: Trump drops to -8ish as the small remnant of conservatives capable of feeling shame pull away.

Trump lays relatively low for a week or two: he pulls back to -4 as the shame fades and they rally around the laundry.

10. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Starman hasn't denied a lot of things. I'm horrified of the possibilities.

doctorquant likes this.
  11. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I simply remain glad that he is on the right side of all this.

12. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.