1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Starman judicial justice!

2. HC

HC Well-Known Member

This seemed like the right crowd for this ....

bigpern23 and Inky_Wretch like this.
  3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

If only.....

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Well, we tried it the other way.

HanSenSE and Ace like this.
  5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Trump voters, proving they have The Stupid.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Too bad Trump wasn't around for the Revolutionary War days. I can imagine him telling the British -- "I regret that I have but one life to give for my country."

The British would wrap the noose around his neck and say, "Super. We're taking that life now."

Trump: "Wait. That was locker room talk. If anyone said I was a spy or something, they were lying. This is all a conspiracy by Thomas Payne in the ass and those mainstream pamphleteers."

Riptide, bigpern23, HC and 2 others like this.
  7. Inky_Wretch

Somewhere, folks are furiously creating memes trying to tie Hillary to Tupac's murder ...

bigpern23 and amraeder like this.
  8. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

You're a pretty smart guy, but sometimes you think that your rhetoric can turn someone's opinion on anything.

It didn't work thar way. Sometimes, people aren't goIng to see things your way.

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I know I pissed Quant off today, but he's a sharp guy and I enjoy engaging with him. It was very refreshing to debate actual policy on this thread.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  10. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

No there were 6 when the court was founded. It fluxuated for a bit before settling on 9 for most of its history.

11. apeman33

apeman33 Well-Known Member

I'm a victim of Kansas' voter supression law! At least until my mother finds a copy of my birth certificate. I don't know why I don't have it but until I supply the county clerk with at least a copy of it, I'm an American citizen who can't vote.

Apparently, it doesn't matter that I have voted before. I'm registering for the first time in this county which means I have to prove I'm a citizen.

12. Inky_Wretch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.