1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

3. Deskgrunt50

Newt going off on Meygn Kelly does not help with college educated conservative women. He basically acted like an overbearing jerk.

4. Deskgrunt50

Not certain, but I'm pretty sure I heard Corey Lewandowski say the Trump campaign has internal polling that says Trump is winning.

This on the same day the Washington Post reports the Trump campaign spent more on hats ($3.2M) than polling ($1.8M).

Is this really just 16 month of product placement for Trump?

5. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Newt's gonna Newt.

7. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Newt simply did what any remaining Trump supporters do non-stop: Try to pivot on any issue they're presented with. He just does it with a little more bluster.

HanSenSE likes this.
  8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Just got done watching the clip online (not that I watch Faux News often, of course, but there was baseball and NBA to be watched tonight) and. yes, was the classic 5 D's of dodgeball. Although I suspect Newt was expecting bp fastballs.

In skimming the Reliable Sources newsletter from CNN, though, it sounds like Fox on Tuesday night was an epic display of excrement.

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

FTFY

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I know it is tempting to meet the blanket statements by tony and others regarding "the left" with similar blanket statements about Republicans, but perhaps we could at least try to do better?

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The ABC tracking poll went from +12 Clinton to +8 in one day?

What kind of day fell off, and what replaced it?

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Actually, it's plus nine, and it's likely just reversion to the mean. Clinton lead is likely somewhere in the 5-7 range. Some days, more Republicans answer the phone, some days, more Democrats do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.